Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Basic grammar / Gramática básica ( verb TO BE)

Verb TO BE (ser/estar)


Yo → I am tall
Tú → You are tall
Él / Ella / Ello → He / She / It is tall
Nosotros → We are tall
Vosotros → You are tall
Ellos → They are tall


Verb TO BE (en negativo)


Yo → I am not tall (I'm not tall)
Tú → You are not tall (You aren't tall)
Él / Ella / Ello → He / She / It is not tall (He isn't tall)
Nosotros → We are not tall (We aren't tall)
Vosotros → You are not tall (You aren't tall)
Ellos → They are not tall (They aren't tall)


Verb TO BE (interrotativo)


Yo → Am I tall?
Tú → Are you tall?
Él / Ella / Ello → Is he / she / it tall?
Nosotros → Are we tall?
Vosotros → Are you tall?
Ellos → Are they tall?

Homework


No comments:

Post a Comment